I love Christmas season!
So to get in the holiday spirit I thought I would create a list of 50 Christmas Date Ideas that you & your special someone can enjoy all season long!
AND IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR MORE DATE IDEAS HERE ARE 50 FALL DATE IDEAS.
So let’s get right to the holiday cheer! Here are 50 Christmas Date Ideas!
1. Drive around looking for the homes with the best Christmas lights in your pajamas with hot chocolate while listening to a festive christmas radio station.
2. Go to a Christmas tree farm & cut down your own Christmas tree.
4. Dress up in formal attire & drive to your nearest city to attend a Christmas symphony orchestra concert.
5. Create your own Christmas song together.
+ ROGER GREW UP WATCHING HOME ALONE THANKSGIVING EVENING AS A CHILD. IT’S A TRADITION WE HAVE KEPT IN OUR MARRIAGE TOO!
7. Become your own hot chocolate critique & go to 5 local coffee shops & split a hot chocolate at each one & rate them to find your favorite.
8. Spend the day decorating the outside of your house with your special someone & then invite your friends, family, & neighbors over for the Christmas house lighting.
9. Spend the evening watching old home movies of when you both were children at Christmastime & watch the magic of Christmas in each others eyes when they were young.
11. Get together & make handmade Christmas cards to give to friends & family on Christmas day, or paint a picture of Christmas.
12. Go to the mall at Christmas time, without the intent of shopping, & enjoy the Christmas atmosphere (lights, decorations & mall treats).
13. Create a group date with your friends & go christmas caroling & hand out candy canes.
14. Have a Christmas movie marathon with special Christmas treats.
15. Make sugar cookies & watch all 3 Santa Clause Movies.
16. Make homemade hot chocolate together.
17. Go to Hobby Lobby & enjoying walking the many isles of christmas decorations.
19. Create your own Christmas song.
20. Visit Dollywood & see the festival of lights.
21. Grab your camera & go exploring for the perfect christmas card shot.
22. Decorate a Christmas tree together.
24. Have a homemade cookie competition.
25. Create unlabeled Christmas baskets filled with homemade goods & secretly drop them off at friends & families houses.
26. Watch the sun set over the first snow of the season.
27. Listen to Christmas music & snuggle.
+ONE OF MY HUSBAND’S PERSONAL FAVORITES.
28. Build snowmen that are holding hands.
29. Have a Christmas present wrapping party. Get together & wrap all of your presents for your friends & family while listening to Christmas music.
30. Shop for & create a shoebox for Operation Christmas Child.
31. Bake dark chocolate cherry scones.
+THESE ARE MY HUSBAND’S FAVORITE SCONES & HE DOESN’T EVEN LIKE CHERRIES!
32. Watch A Charlie Brown Christmas.
33. Go to Polar Express in 3D.
34. Dress up & attend a local nutcracker performance.
35. Go to the grocery store together & buy your favorite dried & canned goods & drop them off at a food bank.
36. Create a shared christmas bucket list (for many years to come) & mark at least one thing off the list each season.