While the fantasy of hot, passionate sex every night sounds appealing, for many couples it just isn't that easy.
Work, family, housework - it all gets in the way and by the time bedtime rolls around, the last thing you feel like doing is getting active in the bedroom.
However, it doesn't take much to give your relationship a boost in the bedroom. In fact, a few simple changes to your wardrobe could be all you need...
Tip #1 - Confidence
Confidence comes from feeling good in what you're wearing. And there's something wonderfully naughty about knowing you've got your sexiest outfit on underneath your layers.
Think of yourself as a gift ready to be unwrapped – the packaging should as attractive and alluring as the reward inside.
You can even turn it into a surprise by wearing your normal nightwear and then, just before bed, reveal the sexy goodies underneath.
Tip #2 - Go Glam
Sometimes it is nice to spend a little extra time getting yourself glammed up for a night of passion.
- Matching Lingerie – It may sound strange but if you're someone who doesn't normally care about matching underwear, then taking time to get a special sexy set will make a big difference to how you feel in it
- Hair – Whether you choose sexy waves or curls, or opt for sultry slick locks, give your hair some love rather than just shoving it back in a ponytail
- Make Up – You don’t have to slap it on with a trowel but adding a dash of colour like red lipstick, or giving your eyes a smoky look, will help you get into a sexy mood
Tip #3 - Stay Simple
Of course, you don’t have to get glammed up in order to rock the sexy look in the bedroom.
A shirt in a sheer fabric (or one of his if you have one – that’s a real turn on!) half-buttoned up, or a silky bathrobe that is slowly coming undone can be all you need to look like a sexy siren.
Tip #4 - Dress Up!
If either of you have ever expressed a particular fantasy but have yet to act upon it, dressing up could be the perfect solution.
For some, the idea of being caught doing something they shouldn’t is a real turn-on. If this is your partner’s fantasy, why not dress up as a police officer, warden or even park ranger and lay down the law in your bedroom?
Tip #5 - Texture
Sex is about touching and feeling, so why not incorporate that into your clothing.
Materials like 100% cotton, silk, satin, fur and lace are wonderfully tactile textures that invoke a lot of sensual sensations when brushed against bare skin.
Additionally, you can heighten every sensation your partner feels with the addition of a blindfold. Cover their eyes and their other senses, such as touch and taste, will become stronger.
Tip #6 - Accessories
Just adding one additional piece of clothing or jewelry to your evening attire can bring your whole look up a level.
A few ideas to consider would be:
- Bunny ears - an Easter Treat
- Cowboy hat - Yee-hah!
- Fluffy cuffs - Fun and also functional!
- Nipple tassels - Shake your groove thang!