Is your husband a Sports Authority guy or a Bass Pro Shop guy? Is he a meat and potatoes man or a carb-avoiding fitness- focused fellow? There are many types of husbands, and many varied preferences when it comes to the kind of romance men like. So when you’re thinking of romantic ideas for him, it helps to think about his particular likes and dislikes.
Your husband’s idea of romance might be a night of ESPN, nachos and you (at least you’re part of it, right?). Another husband might prefer soft music, scented candles, and, oh yeah, you, of course!
We can always use another good idea for romancing our husband, right? Here are 41 ways to romance your husband you might not have thought of.
- Hide a love note in his wallet.
- Send a sweet text message for no reason at all.
- Send a sexy text message for a very good reason.
- Invite him on a date for a change.
- Let him talk without interrupting.
- Cook his favorite dinner.
- Make sure his favorite clothes are clean and ready to wear.
- Show interest in his work.
- Watch the whole game with him.
- Wear perfume.
- Laugh at his jokes, even the bad ones.
- Tell him he looks extra handsome.
- Let him enjoy his hobby guilt-free.
- Play songs you both loved when you were dating.
- Praise him in front of the kids.
- Praise him in front of his friends.
- Kiss him when he walks in the door.
- Kiss him when he walks out the door.
- Kiss him when he gets anywhere near the door.
- Let the kids eat in front of the TV one night and have a nice, adults only dinner.