Make this year’s anniversary with your significant other something special — one that will bring you closer together. This article will cover anniversary ideas that will reinforce that special bond with new memories and shared experiences. The focus is on anniversary ideas for together time at home, getting away or having a wild and crazy new experience together.
The best way to create a memorable anniversary is to do something new and different together as a couple. Stretch yourselves a bit. New experiences reinforce the shared bond you already have and create strong new memories. Just think back to the most significant memories you have right now with your spouse and imagine what new ones you can create!
While you enjoy your chosen anniversary activity be sure to keep a positive attitude and treat your partner like a king or queen that day. Leave allarguments and day to day detail behind. Just celebrate your relationship.
Anniversary Ideas: Together at home
- Spend an evening with no technology, just the two of you and maybe a board game.
- Make wine or beer together. Be sure to buy the kit ahead of time.
- Learn something new about each other. How? Try asking some of these questions.
- Breakfasts in bed, spend all day in bed taking and napping. Follow breakfast with champagne and dessert.
- Take a scenic hike where you first met.
- Play a romantic game together.
- Plan your retirement, where will you live, what will you do with your time.
- Visit model homes or open houses and plan your dream home.
- Have a special dessert – champagne and chocolate covered strawberries.
- Panty of the Month®
- Best Sellers
- Sexy Lingerie
- Sexy Queen Size
- 50% - 70% Off Sale
- 50% off Micro Thongs
- Babydolls & Nighties
- Best Gifts Under $25
- Body Stockings
- Bras w/Free Panties
- Bra Sets
- Panties & Thongs
- Queen Size Lingerie
- Strappy Sets
- Treats for the Bedroom