Your guy may not want to admit it, but the truth is, he wants to be wined and dined just as much as you do—but in his own way. Our guy-approved tips let you send a clear romantic message no warm-blooded man can resist.
1) If you catch him playing Wii, pop down beside him and challenge him to a two-player duel. Even if you're not so into gaming, he'll dig that you're making an effort to try something he likes.
2) If he's having a crazy week, tackle the dirty dishes in his sink or return that Netflix DVD he's had for days. You'll show you're in tune with his needs and are willing to go out of your way to help.
3) Suggest a fancy-ish place for dinner and drinks...and grab the check when it comes. He was probably expecting to pay, so you'll catch him by surprise—and he'll find it sweet you're treating him this time.
4) Surprise him during the week by showing up at his place with his favorite treat—brownies, pizza, whatever. It sounds old school, but it's no secret that dudes love being fed...and it can't hurt to remind him you know his preferences.
5) When you're watching TV together, prop his feet on your lap and give them a rubdown. Guys like being pampered as much as you do, so after a long day on the job, you'll probably be his favorite person ever.
6) When he's showering in the morning, sneak in and write "Bye babe, miss you already!" on the mirror with your finger, then slip out. You'll have him thinking about you all day.