If you’ve ever tried to Google “Valentine’s Day quotes” to find something heartfelt to write inside of a card, then you know that most of the cheesy lines a search engine spits at you about “true love” are gag-worthy. Here are a few sweet nothings you can scribble in a love letter to your valentine that won’t make him or her feel incredibly awkward.
If you're "just talking"
You’re not dating yet, so you don’t want to come on too strong—use one of these cheesy pick-up lines to make your valentine smile.
1. “If you were a Transformer, you’d be Optimus FINE.”
2. “On a scale of one to 10, I’d give you a nine—and I’m the one you need!”
3. “Are you a banana? Because I find you a-peel-ing.”
4. “If I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put U and I together.”
5. “Are you a kleptomaniac? Because you just stole my heart.”
6. “Good thing I brought my library card, because I’m checkin’ you out.”
7. “If you were on paper, you’d be what they call ‘fine print!’”
8. “Do you have a Band-Aid? Because I skinned my knee when I fell for you.”