1. Bake them cupcakes. If you're not me, cupcakes are really easy to make. Dye your icing pink and now they're Valentine's Day cupcakes. Basically, anytime there's a holiday, just slap some icing on some cake and change the color. Life hacks!
2. Learn a song. Even if you don't know an instrument, you can teach yourself a few chords on a piano or a guitar (or iPhone piano) and sing them something. They'll appreciate the thought.
3. Write them a love note. A real love note. Like, old-school, 18th century, handwritten love note.
4. Make them an origami love note. This is a little more creative, but it'll also be much shorter if a letter sounds too daunting.
5. Make them a romantic mixtape. Smooth jams, songs that make you think of them, and your song are all fair game. Pop it on a thumb drive so they know it's real, and not just some fleeting Spotify playlist that can be eroded by the oceans of time.
6. Visit the place you met. Assuming you met in, like, a coffee shop and not your friend's dad's basement 10 years ago.
7. Give them a back rub. You've probably got some hand lotion lying around, and you'll have to do this for 10 minutes tops before they fall asleep or get bored.
8. Or give them a front rub. Way less boring.
9. Paint them a picture. You don't have to be good, just grab some watercolors and make a self-portrait. Or try and make a self-portrait and then tell them the results are abstract and they wouldn't understand.
10. Make them a nice dinner. It doesn't matter if you're a great cook or if you know how to make their favorite dish. Just take a swing at it, light some candles, and it's suddenly romantic, no matter how badly you somehow burned the chicken.
- Panty of the Month®
- Sexy Valentine Lingerie
- Queen Size Valentine
- 50% - 70% Off Sale
- 50% off Micro Thongs
- Babydolls & Nighties
- Best Gifts Under $25
- Body Stockings
- Bras w/Free Panties
- Bra Sets
- Panties & Thongs
- Queen Size Lingerie
- Strappy Sets
- Treats for the Bedroom