Many a poet and philosopher has said that love is for all seasons. That's true, but there's nothing like Valentine's Day to remind your significant other that you've fallen in love with her 365 times over the past year. The tried-and-true ways of showing your appreciation are always safe -- cards, chocolates, and red roses. But why stop there?
There are plenty of creative gifts you can give that won't deplete your wallet. They may take a bit of your time, but that's good -- when you invest time in a Valentine's Day gift, you make the occasion extra special and memorable. Nothing says, "I love you" like a creative gift of love.
The Eskimos have an amazing number of names to describe snow. Think like a romantic Eskimo when it comes it love--there are hundreds of unique ways that you can describe your love to that special person in your life. Soul touches soul when you come up with something new that says, "I love you." And that's so important, because romance is like a warming fire -- it goes out if it's not continually rekindled.
Don't be afraid to be daring and offbeat! It's better to have tried something new and fizzled than to not try anything new at all. And you always get points for trying.
Here are 10 gift suggestions that will make get your creative juices flowing and just might make you the hero this Valentine's Day!
1. Buy a big melon, carve out "I love you" on it, and put it on the top shelf in the refrigerator, where she'll certainly see your (healthy) gift.
2. Buy new white linen sheets and purchase two-inch adhesive-backed felt letters. Make the bed with the new sheets, and stick the following message on the top sheet: "You're the only one that I dream of waking up with -- I love you!"
3. Purchase a large bar of soap and carve it into a heart shape. Place it in the shower soap tray with a note: "Everything about my love for you is so pure -- can I share this soap with you?"
4. Buy a Crayola washable window writer and write; "I love you" on the odometer glass of her car.
5. Get a white helium balloon and write on it with a Magic Marker: "Thank you for being in my life to love." Put it in the clothes closet or somewhere where she'll see it when she gets up in the morning.
6. Purchase a washable red Magic Marker (not the permanent kind). Write on several of the shower tiles (up high and down low) the words, "I love every part of you."
- New Arrivals
- Best Sellers
- Best Gifts Under $30
- 50% off Micro Thongs
- Sexy Panties & Thongs
- 50%-75% Off Lingerie
- Babydolls & Nighties
- Body Stockings
- Bra Sets
- Strappy Sets
- Treats for the Bedroom