People are sometimes scared to commit their lives to anyone. They have standards, but they do not think their partners can meet or attain them. However, when it comes to love or commitment you should expect everything because you deserve it. Companionship is a shield and it pushes you to offer love, warmth and affection. So why should you expect anything short of the best? Never be afraid to ask your partner for these thirty things.
1. Truth, either what was happened or what your partner intends to act upon.
2. Affection, something higher and above than what your other friends will give you.
3. Space, knowing that you can make great things happen if you are trusted upon to take advantage of what surrounds you.
4. Love, not just affection, but an unconditional love that is not attached to time, money or place.
5. Advice, because you cannot trust only your opinion, and also need the advice and opinion of a trusted partner.
6. Energy, because no relationship can do very well without it.
7. Great diet, because shared meals represent shared time – home cooked and healthy is better than fast food restaurants.
8. Optimism, that no matter how things are now, it will always be better as long as the other person sticks with you.
9. Adventures, because the two of you can discover and reach great heights if you stick it out together.
10. Awareness, because you should always be noticed and recognized by your partner.
11. Your identity, as people can get lost in relationships. Make sure you do not lose your identity while being with another person.
12. Respect, something that should be earned, but should also offered.
13. Forgiveness, because you will both make mistakes.
14. Time, time to correct things, to make amends, to heal, and to discover.
15. Patience, because you can’t build anything substantive without it.
16. A family, because when the love grows, others should also be invited into your home, and your family should grow also.
17. Laughter, because humor lightens the spirit and makes memorable moments.
18. Motivation, because you will be low sometimes and you will need help from your partner to get back up.
19. Acceptance, that you are not perfect but you can become the best you can be.
20. Appreciation, that your effort or what you have is never unnoticed.
21. Someone to dance with and share your successes with.
22. Someone to be proud of and show off your accomplishments to.
23. Someone that will listen and never shut you out, even when the whole world seems to be deaf to your needs.
24. Someone that is deserving. Yes, you are a bundle of love but you can’t just store it all up, you have to offer such deep emotions to the right person.
- Panty of the Month®
- Sexy Valentine Lingerie
- Queen Size Valentine
- 50% - 70% Off Sale
- 50% off Micro Thongs
- Babydolls & Nighties
- Best Gifts Under $25
- Body Stockings
- Bras w/Free Panties
- Bra Sets
- Panties & Thongs
- Queen Size Lingerie
- Strappy Sets
- Treats for the Bedroom