Relationships and finding love isn’t easy. There’s probably more than these, but from personal experience, here’s 19 ways to get the girl of your dreams.
1. Don’t be “Clingy”. You might think it communicates to her that you really need her, but it actually pushes women away when you act like a “puppy dog” all the time.
2. Avoid at all costs any kind of “Stalker Behavior”. Women have a little button that they have to push all the time: “Stalker Alert!” You might have had your eye on her for months and finally you two are starting to date. Relax though. Don’t push her. If she has other plans, it’s fine. Don’t pull a stalker move by saying, “But, I really need to see you tonite. Why can’t we go out?” Trust me. You’re going to scare her away.
3. Practicing Self-Control is Smart and Sexy. So many guys are like dogs in heat. They want to go for the slam dunk on the first date, (remember Hitch?). It’s such a turn-off to women though. Don’t even go there. In my dating days (unbeknownst to me) I had a woman so head over heals for me, that she actually said to me, “So, when are we gonna do it?” And to me… that was a big turn-off. (And no… we never did it— not even a kiss. And yes, that was our last date.
4. When you’re at dinner and your phone buzzes… don’t you dare even look at it. Better yet, leave it in the car. Now, if she wants to look at her phone for a minute, allow her the pleasure. You? Just be present. Admire her even while she’s on her phone. When she looks up, she’ll know you’re genuine.
5. Open the Door for Her. Being a gentleman goes a long ways.